2021 50 Most Influential Young Ghanaians Ranking
Official Ranking of the 2021 50 Most Influential Young Ghanaians arranged in alphabetical order
- Abubakar Fatimatu || Deputy Minister, Ministry of Information
- Alice Mamaga Akosua Amoako || Autism Ambassadors Ghana
- Amaarae || Musician
- Amoaning Samuel (Entamoty) || YouTuber
- Anita Akuffo || On-Air personality
- Berla Mundi || On-Air Personality
- BigGodwin Martey || Websoft Solutions
- Black Sherif || Musician
- Brian Amoateng || IYES Ghana
- Clemento Suarez || Comedian
- Cynthia Ofori Dwumfuo || Hollard Ghana
- DanceGod Lloyd || Dancer
- Daniel Amartey || Footballer
- Eno Barony || Musician
- Fameye || Musician
- Felix Afena Gyan || Footballer
- Gregory Rockson || mPharma
- Gyakie || Musician
- Ibrahim Mahama || Artist
- Incredible Zigi || Dancer
- Jake Obeng-Bediako || Presidential Coordinator for Youth Engagement and Strategy
- Jordan Ayew || Footballer
- Jorge Appiah || SolarTaxi
- Juliet Bawuah || Journalist
- Kaly Jay || Influencer
- Kennedy Agyapong || Afrochella
- Kennedy Osei || Despite Media
- KiDi || Musician
- Kobby Kyei || Blogger
- Kuami Eugene || Musician
- Kudus Mohammed || Footballer
- Kwadwo Nkansah || Actor
- Kwadwo Sheldon || YouTuber
- Mame Dufie Achampong-Kyei Obeng || Glico
- Manasseh Azure Awuni || Journalist
- Mawuli Gavor || Actor
- Medikal || Musician
- OB Amponsah || Comedian
- Ohene Kwame Frimpong || SaltMedia
- Owuraku Ampofo || Journalist
- Prince Ampofo || Databank Foundation
- Sadiq Abdulai Abu || 3Music Networks
- Sam Nartey George || Member of Parliament
- Sammy Gyamfi || NDC Communications Director
- Samuel Takyi || Boxer
- Stonebwoy || Musician
- Thomas Partey || Footballer
- Wode Maya || YouTuber
- Yvonne Nelson || Actor
- Zion Felix || Blogger
Nominate your 2022 Most Influential Young Ghanaians
50 MOST INFLUENTIAL YOUNG GHANAIANS
Become the Leading and Most Credible program to Rank and Honour Young Ghanaians.
A Nominee must be:
- A Ghanaian.
- 15 or below 40 years.
- In 2 years of Active Service in a Category.
- Outstanding with Public Evidence of Impact
- Motivating to be able to inspire other young people with his/her work
- Rank and Honour the Most Influential Young Ghanaians Annually.
- Uphold Public discretion of the Most Influential Young Ghanaians.
- Evangel the Inspiring Stories, Works and Impacts of Young Ghanaians across the World.
- Change the Negative Perceptions of the Potentials of Young People.
- Fuel Patriotism among Young Ghanaians.
- Create Value for the Works of Young Ghanaians Globally.
- Law & Governance
- Leadership & Civil Society
- Personal Development & Academia
- Social Entreprise & Philanthropy
- Science & Technology
The Most Influential Young Ghanaians initiative is an annual awards and ranking scheme for young Ghanaian Achievers between 15-40 years, spearheaded by Avance Media a PR & Ranking firm in partnership with various Organisations.
The initiative is intended to disclose the true and genuine potentials of young people who are earnest to turn around the fortunes of Ghana’s economy and whose works are at par with their impacts. It is also expected to serve as a source of encouragement to these young individuals whose commitment towards stimulating growth is undoubted.
Some Fun Facts
Million Young People