2019 50 Most Influential Young Ghanaians Ranking
Below is the Official Ranking of the 2019 50 Most Influential Young Ghanaians
- Kofi Kinaata (Musician)
- Berla Mundi (OAP, Media General)
- Thomas Partey (Footballer, Atlético Madrid)
- Stonebwoy (Musician)
- Sammy Gyamfi (NCO, National Democratic Congress)
- Awura Abena Agyeman (CEO, WearGhana)
- Hon Kojo Oppong Nkrumah (Minister, Ministry for Information)
- Akosua Asaa Manu (Deputy CEO, National Youth Authority)
- Kwadwo Sheldon (Social Media Influencer)
- John Dumelo (Parliamentary Candidate, National Democratic Congress)
- Hikmat Baba Dua (CEO, League of Young Female Leaders)
- Anthony Dzamefe (CEO, Caveman Watches)
- Kevin Ekow Baidoo Taylor (Social Commentator, Loud Silence Media)
- Kabu Nartey (Student, Ghana Institute of Journalism)
- Ivy Barley (CEO, Developers in Vogue)
- Ewura Adjoa Ahimah Nunoo (Dr) (Medical Doctor, Swan Clinic)
- DJ Vyrusky (Disc Jockey)
- Mabel Suglo (CEO, Dignified Wear)
- Jordan Ayew (Footballer, Crystal Palace)
- Serwaa Amihere (On Air Personality, GhOne TV)
- Andre Ayew (Footballer, Swansea City)
- Patrick Stephenson (Head of Research, IMANI Centre for Policy and Education)
- Derek Nii Laryea (Head of Research and Communications, Ghana Chamber of Telecommunications)
- Derick Omari (CEO, Tech Era Ghana)
- Dancegod Lloyd (Dancer)
- Manasseh Azure Awuni (Freelance Journalist)
- Rose Dodd (Lecturer, Ashesi University)
- Foster Awintiti Akugri (President, Hacklab Foundation)
- Nana Akua Ankomah-Asare (Managing Director, Primetime Ltd)
- Gregory Rockson (CEO, mPharma)
- Rashida Saani Nasamu (CEO, I-ZAR Group)
- Kwaku Bediako (Fashion Designer)
- Richard Brandt (CEO, Codetrain)
- Prince Agbata (CEO, Coliba)
- GuiltyBeatz (Music Producer)
- Simon W. Alangde (CEO, Wineloya Digital)
- Cynthia Ofori-Dwumfuo (Group Head, Marketing and Corporate Affairs, Hollard Ghana)
- MacCarthy Mac-Gbathy (CEO, Hopin Academy)
- Mubarak Wakaso (Footballer, Deportivo Alavés)
- Sangu Delle (CEO, Africa Health Holdings)
- Elizabeth Addo (Footballer, Jiangsu Suning)
- Kuami Eugene (Musician)
- Kenneth Gyamerah (Education Advocate)
- Kwesi Arthur (Musician)
- Hon Francisca Oteng-Mensah (Member of Parliament, Kwabre East Constituency)
- Marcia Ashong (CEO, The Boardroom Africa)
- Sally Akua Amoakowaa Mensah (General Manager, Angel TV)
- Becca (Musician)
- Kofi Tonto (Head of Information and Public Affairs, Embassy of Ghana in United States)
Nominate your 2020 Most Influential Young Ghanaians
50 MOST INFLUENTIAL YOUNG GHANAIANS
Become the Leading and Most Credible program to Rank and Honour Young Ghanaians.
A Nominee must be:
- A Ghanaian.
- 15 or below 40 years.
- In 2 years of Active Service in a Category.
- Outstanding with Public Evidence of Impact
- Motivating to be able to inspire other young people with his/her work
- Rank and Honour the Most Influential Young Ghanaians Annually.
- Uphold Public discretion of the Most Influential Young Ghanaians.
- Evangel the Inspiring Stories, Works and Impacts of Young Ghanaians across the World.
- Change the Negative Perceptions of the Potentials of Young People.
- Fuel Patriotism among Young Ghanaians.
- Create Value for the Works of Young Ghanaians Globally.
- Law & Governance
- Leadership & Civil Society
- Personal Development & Academia
- Social Entreprise & Philanthropy
- Science & Technology
The Most Influential Young Ghanaians initiative is an annual awards and ranking scheme for young Ghanaian Achievers between 15-40 years, spearheaded by Avance Media a PR & Ranking firm in partnership with various Organisations.
The initiative is intended to disclose the true and genuine potentials of young people who are earnest to turn around the fortunes of Ghana’s economy and whose works are at par with their impacts. It is also expected to serve as a source of encouragement to these young individuals whose commitment towards stimulating growth is undoubted.
Some Fun Facts
Million Young People